Dedicated Lane Truck Driver
Dedicated lane truck drivers earn up to $60,000 per year, have a predictable work schedule and get home every night in this Regional CDL position. Regional truckers haul mostly no touch freight and average 200-300 miles per length of haul within a primary travel area of Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and occasionally Tennessee.
As a Regional driver, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. We know what truck drivers look for in a great trucking company and understand the importance of working with a company that cares for its drivers.
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants:
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $60,000 per year
- Mileage and plus potential pay performance bonuses
- Home every night
- Weekly pay
- Drive new equipment
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in Northern or Central Texas
- Minimum of 2 years recent Class A driving experience