Shorter distances, greater accomplishments
Growing to meet your needs
In response to customer demand, Newkirk Logistics has expanded its U.S. regional service to 32 states from Texas to Maine and all points in between. Regional service is for short-haul truckload shipments within 500 miles, including cartage service for truckload shipments less than 100 miles. Drayage services are also offered as part of Newkirk Logistics regional service.
With over 30 years of transportation expertise, Newkirk Logistics is able to provide professional, flexible and on-time service for regional shipments by being able to access a select group of our customers’ locations. Having access to these locations enables Newkirk Logistics regional service to quickly respond to changing conditions and surges in demand.
With regional service you will get:
- Service-oriented, centralized dispatch plus the availability to tap into the company’s long-haul fleet when needed
- Reliable on-time performance exceeding 98 percent to help shippers meet time-sensitive delivery needs
- Ability to meet diverse shipping requirements with the widest portfolio of customized solutions for shippers, including long-haul, consolidation and distribution and short-haul offerings
- Professionalism of an established carrier with more than 30 years of transportation experience
- Flexibility and resources of a dedicated regional fleet to meet the needs of customers, especially those with seasonal surges
Newkirk Logistics offers expanded, customized solutions for shippers with diverse truckload shipping requirements, and the ability to scale those services according to business needs.