Supply Chain Solutions that Deliver Cost Savings to the Oil & Gas Industry
The remote environments where exploration and development take place, the pressure to keep costs down, and the challenges of managing multiple local suppliers can all add complexity and frustration to the job of managing an oil & gas supply chain.
Whether your needs are upstream, midstream or downstream, Newkirk Logistics can turn your supply chain challenges into your competitive advantages. Our Lean methodologies and deep experience in supply chain management can bring you a level of upstream efficiency that may currently seem out of reach.
Our services include:
- Compliance with Safety Standards (HSSE Strategy)
- Would you ideally like to standardize safety compliance across the array of service providers you use? Newkirk can make this happen. We have the direct experience driving compliance with uniform safety models. We can establish your baseline compliance level, meet regularly with your carriers and service providers, and develop safety programs specific to your company or location.
- Centralized Systems and Resources
- Our global control tower approach and access to assets give energy customers end-to-end visibility of their supply chains. Our unique combination of industry experience, established processes and market-leading technology makes us ideally suited to tackle your supply chain challenges.
- Value-added Warehousing
- Warehousing demands in the energy industry are unique and challenging, with laydown yards often stockpiling thousands of mission-critical items. Our value-added warehousing solution is a smart way to manage the stockpiles and to control the physical flow of items from traditional warehouses to the laydown yards.
- Inventory Management
- Controlling an oil or gas company’s vast inventory of materials is an enormous task. Newkirk can increase the visibility of your materials, connect the inventory and transportation elements of your supply chain, and proactively manage your inventory. Leverage our inventory and materials management expertise and approach to organize the tools you use.
- Dispatch Management
- Drastically improve the economics of dispatch by outsourcing this function to Newkirk. We’ll coordinate the daily movements of carriers near the drill site so you can focus on what you do best. We’ll systematically monitor your resources and respond nimbly to changing demand — keeping you fully prepared for surges without paying for idle trucks.
- A Continuous Improvement Approach
- Newkirk’s continuous improvement approach to supply chain challenges lies at the heart of our Lean culture. We’ll use it to design solutions custom-tailored to your objectives while dramatically eliminating waste.
Let’s talk about how low-risk oil & gas supply chain solutions can generate strong returns. Contact us to start the conversation.